Millionaire Mindset

Tired of Living Paycheck to Paycheck -- Work Around Your Schedule

Do you keep your options open to learning about new sources of income in addition to what you are already doing? If yes, call, text or email me for information about a new idea.

Cell: 770-363-4361
Office: 415-525-4767
Email: djgonsalvesjr@gmail.com

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Poem of Life

“Short this life is just one I’ve got finite in tenure whether I like it or not. Dead 
is embracing fear replacing dreams with ‘I cannot.’ Alive is taking a new step 
having a shot. I will do the impossible I will change the world I will give hope to 
a despairing nation I’ll give bread to a starving girl. I’ll break all the records I’ll 
do what’s never been done I’ll give and know love I’ll be a billionaire of fun.

What will you do with today this hour this minute? Will you fill with dull and 
fear or will you live it? I will not tolerate any foe no matter weapon or munition 
especially if that foe is within me in the form of fear or lack of ambition. Short 
this life is just one I’ve got. Finite in tenure whether I like it or not. As sure as 
the eagle I will fly ’cos I choose I choose to live until I die.”

- A.E. BALLAKISTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment